WE ARE TAKING PART
In the Agents Giving Dragon Boat Race
This is the first year that Agents Giving – the official charity of the Property Industry –
is holding a DRAGON BOAT RACE and team JPG is delighted to be taking part.
The event is taking place on Sunday the 8th May at Fairlop Waters, Forest Road, Barkingside, Ilford, Essex and will be attended by around 300 Agents Giving Supporters from all over the property industry, from estate agents, letting agents to property industry suppliers, conveyancers, financial advisors and more.
The JPG boat will be manned by 16 rowers and a drummer:
– we have secured our favourite drummer, our website developer extraordinaire and band member on the drums for BROCKER Alex Mugica along with guitarist and website developer Jason Sammon – both from our website partners FL1 Digital, our team members Jane Gardner, Sarah Wellington, Antonio Pacelli, Emma O’Neill and lettings client Holly Pendred from Allday & Miller in Uxbridge and Jon & Jeff, directors of Eden Estates.
This event is jointly sponsored by property referencing and insurance giants Homelet and 50+ branch estate agency network Foxtons.
Already signed up to join the Dragon Boat Race are: Accaboom, Do It For Dom, Thomas Morris Sales & Lettings, Simply Conveyancing, Paramount Property, Boomin Property Portal, The Tenancy Deposit Scheme, Caplen Estates, Genmar IT, Kerfuffle and Drivers & Norris Estate Agents.
There are spaces for more boats to join in the fun, so if you would like your OWN COMPANY BOAT just CLICK HERE. If you would like to join our JPG team, complete the form below and we will be in touch! It’s gonna be a fun family day for all ages and all abilities – you just need to be able to steer straight!
A rough agenda and timings for the day are as follows (may be subject to change):
- 8.30am – Teams start arriving on site, welcome, registration & check in
- 09.45am – Safety briefing, boat racing rules, practice to start line
- 10.00am – Round one racing
- 11.00am – Round two racing
- 12.00pm – Round three racing
- 1.30pm – Grand final race
- 2.00pm – Final presentations
- 2.30pm – Event close
Notes for the day:
- Food and drinks available at the Fairlop Waters café
- Toilet facilitates in the Fairlop Waters Centre
- Teams can park in adjacent farmer’s field FOC
- Teams allowed to bring along a picnic and own food and drinks
Fundraise with us
WHAT IS AGENTS GIVING CHARITY?
Agents Giving is the official charity for the Property Industry in the UK. Throughout the year Agents Giving organize a number of fundraising events including the Agents Giving Ball, attended by hundred of property people, to award the tremendous amount of fundraising which estate agents, letting agents and property industry suppliers carry out for UK charities throughout the year.
In addition, Agents Giving hold an annual day for collecting food for local food banks and The Trussell Trust to aid those less fortunate or homeless in the UK.
Agents Giving provide grant funds, in collaboration with The Guild of Property Professionals, for anybody within the property industry who is fundraising, from coffee mornings, to marathon running and everything in-between and whichever UK registered charity that they are fundraising for. The Agents Giving charity has helped thousands of charities and will continue to do so.
JP Gardner & Associates are proud to be supporters of AGENTS GIVING and Jane Gardner sits on the board of directors for this amazing charity.
HOW WE HELP AGENTS GIVING
Charity means a lot to all of the team at JPG. We believe that everyone has a responsibility to help others, and that is why we look after the day to day running of the Agents Giving website (which we built in 2020) and the Facebook page. We post every day and update all of the articles and events on the website, we sit on the production team for the events and take part in as many of the industry events as we can. It means a lot to us, and we hope, if you are an estate agent, letting agent or property industry supplier reading this article, that you consider signing up as a supporter and doing your bit too.
£99 (VAT exempt) for 1 year’s support – all goes to charity! Sign up HERE.