Having up-to-date, beautiful videos is so important in 2020. It was important in 2015 when this post was first written, but it’s perhaps even moreso now with so much competition. If you want to improve your SEO with video, and give your customers content which keeps you in the forefront of their minds, then listen up.
Since starting the digital company in 2015 we’ve worked super hard on promoting our estate agent and property clients by the medium of video. If you’re still a bit on the fence, here are some statistics for you. Including this one: You’re 50 times more likely to get your website on page one of a search engine if you include a video. FIFTY TIMES – it really is a no brainer.
- Video increases the customer’s understanding of your product or service by 74%.
- 1/3 of all online activity is spent watching video.
- Every day 100 million internet users watch an online video.
- 6 billion hours of video are watched on YouTube every month.
- 1 billion videos are watched on Facebook every day – increasing at a rate of 50% every 6 months.
- 2/3rd of people watching video are using a mobile device.
- Estate agency lisitings with a video will receive 403% more enquiries than those without one.
- 80% of website visitors will watch a video vs only 20% who will read content in its entirety.
- You are 50 times more likely to get your website on page one of a search engine if you include video.
- Click through rate increases by 2-3 times if an email includes a video.
- 75% of users visit a company’s website after viewing one of their videos.
- 26% of people will look for more information on your product or service after watching a video advertisement.
- 12% will purchase your product or service after watching a video advertisement.
Content courtesy of Digital Sherpa
If you have read all of the above and want to know more about our “video for property” packages, please call 01923 627777 or get in touch via our contact page.
Student video filmed for London Residential in Camden:
Our team at the Agents Giving Love Mud Challenge:
The Property Academy: