Valid for bookings from 1st Jan to 31st March 2020
Book a video session or contract with JP Gardner & Associates
and we will give a 10% discount on your first video invoice.
USE CODE VP20 WHEN BOOKING
(Not in conjunction with any other video offer)
Kick start your video channel today!
If you are looking for a one-off promotional video to use for marketing your business, we can film and edit this for you, provide front and end screens and bespoke music and upload to your YouTube or Vimeo channel. Filming should not take more than 4 hours and the video film produced will be no longer than 4.5 minutes. Includes keywords and tags for SEO purposes. If we have extra footage leftover after one day of post-production, you can pay for an additional editing day for more film.
This package is great for producing things like:
- Company showreel
- Promotion of your services
- Launch of a new development
- Introducing your team, services, USPs
- Area guide
- Filming is 4 hours between from 9:00 – 17:00 and editing is one day. Often there is more footage taken than can be edited in one day, so all additional footage will be stored for the term of your package, or for 6 months (for one-off videos) and you are free to book additional editing days (subject to booking) at £475+VAT/day.
- Your videos will include a title card with your logo for the front and end plus licensed music. After the videos are complete, an MP4 file will be available for you to add to your website, prior to us promoting on social media (if you have this package) or we can upload to your own Youtube or Facebook pages, and given keywords for SEO, a title and description, and a custom thumbnail.
- A maximum of 2 revisions per video applies and any further changes will be subject to further charges.
- Billing monthly on a recurring invoice for all on-going packages using GoCardless.
- Video captions are charged at £17.50 + VAT per minute of footage.
- All prices are subject to mileage costs at 45p/mile and Premier Inn / Travelodge style accommodation if the car journey is over 3 hours and the filming cannot be carried out without an overnight stay.
Showcase an event
Showcase your business
Showcase an event
Dawsons Community 'Reward Card' Video
Showcase a property
Showcase your location
Showcase your brand with video
The Nitty Gritty
Camera, action, promotion: video marketing for estate agents
We’ve seen a lot of changes in our 30 years in estate agency marketing. Back in the 1980s, a two-dimensional brochure was the standard form of promotion for most estate agents. Fast forward a few decades and today’s video production technology allows estate agencies like yours an amazing and unprecedented opportunity to bring your brand to life. So whether you’re showing off the best bits of your local area, introducing your personnel or promoting your brand on social media, estate agency video marketing has become an essential promotional tool for today’s property market.
The benefits of video for estate agencies
There are many ways that estate agencies can benefit from video marketing and our clients have found a tremendous increase in brand awareness from utilising video in their marketing. Here are some ideas:
- Introduce yourself. A good, personal video can give potential clients an insight into the people who will be helping them make potentially the most important decision of their life. Having your faces on your website, email banner or social media platforms will definitely build a rapport with your clients or potential clients, and help them to trust you. A personal connection is essential in the estate agency industry, so be personable from the get-go.
- Showcase your local knowledge. Show potential clients that your estate agency is the local expert in your area by producing video market updates, area guides and community event coverage. Let everyone know that you are part of the community and you are involved, knowledgeable and friendly.
- Get noticed online. Having relevant and well-produced videos online will massively increase your exposure. People love to watch a video, especially if it is well produced and informative, interesting and not too long!
- Update people on current news, you can do this every day, just read through the industry press – Property Industry Eye – Letting or Estate Agent Today and just make a quick video on your phone giving your point of view. 20-30 seconds on social media and you can link it to a blog or a longer video on your website.
- Get your happy customers on camera. Ask them at the point of success – an issue resolved, an offer agreed, exchange of a deal, moving day when they collect the keys, a week after they’ve moved in and settled into their new home. Why not pop around and just ask one question – how was it?
Take a look at our professional video packages and give us a call to discuss your needs: