Valid until 31st December 2019
Book a video session or contract with JP Gardner & Associates before the end of July
and we will give a 10% discount on your first video invoice.
USE CODE VP19 WHEN BOOKING
£1000 +VAT one-off payment
If you are looking for a one-off promotional video to use for marketing your business, we can film and edit this for you, provide front and end screens and bespoke music and upload to your YouTube or Vimeo channel. Filming should not take more than 4 hours and the video film produced will be no longer than 4.5 minutes. Includes keywords and tags for SEO purposes.
This package is great for producing things like:
- Company showreel
- Promotion of a service or offering
- Launch of a new development
- Introducing your team, services, USPs
- Area guide
- Drone footage
"King of the Road"
£895 +VAT per visit (minimum 3 visits within 12 months)
If you want to take your video offering to the next level, you can take our regular package (min 2 visits) which will give you a day of filming (plus a day of editing) to provide on-going branded content for your website, social platforms and mailouts. In regards to pre-shoot preparation, our level of involvement is up to you. We have templates and examples of scripts and ideas for videos, which can be used, or you are more than welcome to write the content yourself and get it checked over before the shoot day.
Includes: 1 day of filming (maximum 4 hours) and 1 day of editing.
Can include, but not limited to:
- Company introduction
- Market update
- Events, promotions, recruitment
- Community videos
- Client Testimonials
This package is ideal if you have a social package with JP Gardner & Associates. We can tie in our strategy visit with the filming day and ensure that you have enough video footage for the coming period.
Showcase an event
Showcase your business
Showcase an event
Showcase a property
Showcase your location
Showcase your brand with video
All prices are subject to mileage costs at 45p/mile and Premier Inn / Travelodge style accommodation if the car journey is over 3 hours and the filming cannot be carried out without an overnight stay.
Camera, action, promotion: video marketing for estate agents
We’ve seen a lot of changes in our 30 years in estate agency marketing. Back in the 1980s, a two-dimensional brochure was the standard form of promotion for most estate agents. Fast forward a few decades and today’s video production technology allows estate agencies like yours an amazing and unprecedented opportunity to bring your brand to life. So whether you’re showing off the best bits of your local area, introducing your personnel or promoting your brand on social media, estate agency video marketing has become an essential promotional tool for today’s property market.
The benefits of video for estate agencies
There are many ways that estate agencies can benefit from video marketing and our clients have found a tremendous increase in brand awareness from utilising video in their marketing. Here are some ideas:
- Introduce yourself. A good, personal video can give potential clients an insight into the people who will be helping them make potentially the most important decision of their life. Having your faces on your website, email banner or social media platforms will definitely build a rapport with your clients or potential clients, and help them to trust you. A personal connection is essential in the estate agency industry, so be personable from the get-go.
- Showcase your local knowledge. Show potential clients that your estate agency is the local expert in your area by producing video market updates, area guides and community event coverage. Let everyone know that you are part of the community and you are involved, knowledgeable and friendly.
- Get noticed online. Having relevant and well-produced videos online will massively increase your exposure. People love to watch a video, especially if it is well produced and informative, interesting and not too long!
- Update people on current news, you can do this every day, just read through the industry press – Property Industry Eye – Letting or Estate Agent Today and just make a quick video on your phone giving your point of view. 20-30 seconds on social media and you can link it to a blog or a longer video on your website.
- Get your happy customers on camera. Ask them at the point of success – an issue resolved, an offer agreed, exchange of a deal, moving day when they collect the keys, a week after they’ve moved in and settled into their new home. Why not pop around and just ask one question – how was it?
Take a look at our professional video packages and give us a call to discuss your needs:
The Nitty Gritty
Filming is 4 hours between from 9:00 – 17:00 and editing is one day. Often there is more footage taken than can be edited in one day, so all additional footage will be stored for the term of your package, or for 6 months (for one-off videos) and you are free to book additional editing days (subject to booking) at £475+VAT/day.
Your videos will include a title card with your logo for the front and end plus licensed music. After the videos are complete, an MP4 file will be available for you to add to your website, prior to us promoting on social media (if you have this package) or we can upload to your own Youtube or Facebook pages, and given keywords for SEO, a title and description, and a custom thumbnail.
A maximum of 2 revisions per video applies and any further changes will be subject to further charges.
Billing monthly on a recurring invoice for all on-going packages.