Eat Your Heart Out Social Package
- Set up and management of your Facebook Business Page Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter (or Google My Business) – 4 platforms
- Monthly content planning & scheduling to the relevant target audience for your chosen platforms.
- Bespoke posts to 4 platforms daily (Mon to Fri)
- 1 Sponsored Ad to a specific targeted audience (Daily click budget not included)
Bespoke monthly content in the form of 2 completely bespoke to you blog posts / news articles optimised for search (SEO)
- Quick response to all messages received during office hours and details passed directly to you
- Weekly liaison with your dedicated team member
- WhatsApp messaging
- Dedicated account management with telephone support during office hours
- Annual analytics and overview
- £975 per month (minimum 6 month contract)
If you would like to add any of our ‘extra services’ onto your package, that is also fine, you can find the pricing for everything listed HERE
At the start of our business journey together, we will get to know you, your brand and vision, and we’ll plan your perfect audience. We can then update your social pages daily in order to build your audience and, most importantly, engage with it. Our aim is to present your agency as the leading choice in your area and the absolute local expert in your field.
We use graphics platforms to ensure that your posts really do stand out and catch the eye of the viewer. We do rely on you to work with us on the raw material, be that property / area photos, staff / office pictures and – wherever possible – video content. We will take that material and design it to your branding, whilst utilising the algorithms of each platform you are working on.
Think of your social newsfeeds as your shop window, the place were potential clients browse and learn about you. We help to get your message across, it is a subtle process and sometimes can take months to deliver the message, so we will be consistent, patient and engaging all of the time. New business will follow, and raving fans will be made.
… so you can concentrate on selling or renting homes
Posting on social media platforms takes time and effort, along with consistency and lots of preparation. That is why you should outsource your social media to property experts, those who have been in your shoes and know the business inside out. That is why we are unique in our field, and why you can trust us to hit the spot time and again.