Social Media Training for Small Businesses
We have been running social media accounts for clients – estate agents, letting agents and any small business owner – for over a decade now and we have seen the landscape go through a major change in that time. Initially, there was a lot of resistance, certainly within the estate and letting agency sector, to even having business social pages, but that has gradually changed. Without doubt, since the COVID lockdown, we have seen that many more agencies have come to understand if you want to reach your audience, then you clearly CANNOT fail to be active on social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and increasingly Pinterest and TikTok.
Social media platform algorithms change constantly, so we will do the research and pass on our knowledge to you, or your social media manager during 1-hour Zoom sessions. You can schedule these weekly, or monthly and we ask for a minimum of 3 months and 1-month notice thereafter. You will learn the following, and much more:
- The different platforms and requirements for each
- Content writing for social posts
- Hashtag research and analysis
- Building your target audience
- Sponsored ads on FB & Instagram using Business Manager
- Designing great posts – we can train you on Canva if you have that platform
- Scheduling – we can train you on Hootsuite or Loomly
- Instagram grid planning – we can train you on HopperHQ if you have that platform
- Video editing – we use Premier Pro on the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Photo editing – we use PhotoShop & Canva
- Reels & TikTok strategies
- Linkedin strategy
- How to stay on top of changes as they happen
- Best practice for your Google Business Profile
- Utilising YouTube and YouTube Shorts
- Analysing all of your platforms
This is your chance to have one on one Social Media Consultancy sessions with Jane and the team of social experts and to know that your in-house efforts will take on a purely professional look and feel.
In the first instance please book an appointment to discuss your requirements with Jane – this is a FREE session and will ensure that we are the “right fit” for each other.
Cost per training session = £175
SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING ENQUIRY FORM
We look forward to sharing our social media secrets with you and seeing your audience grow, your results prove positive, and your social media pages look engaging!