JOB VACANCY DUE TO EXPANSION: SOCIAL MEDIA CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are now looking for a new member of our digital media marketing team based in Watford High Street
- To handle account management for our estate agency clients utilising all social platforms and ensure that relevant content is researched and posted daily.
- To source and write engaging content, with fabulous images and relevant hashtags, in order to capture the client’s audience.
- To have regular client contact with your dedicated client team member and you will be responsible for preparing a monthly analytics report so that your clients can see their return on investment.
- To work closely with some very fun people and put your mark on their digital marketing strategy.
- To run regular strategy planning sessions and ensure that all posts are bespoke to each client, and branded according to their guidelines.
- To grow your portfolio, for which you will be rewarded.
What you get…
- FUN COLLEAGUES
- FUNKY OFFICE IN HIGH STREET LOCATION
- LOTS OF INTERESTING CLIENTS
- TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- STRUCTURED CAREER PLAN
- PLAYSTATION 4, GOOGLE CHROME ON OUR BIG SCREEN
- 2 FURRY FRIENDS TO CHILL WITH – DAISY THE BEAGLE & BELLA THE SHIH TZU
- LOTS OF FUN EVENTS TO JOIN IN WITH
Attributes Required For Role
What we are looking for
Enthusiasm for everything!
Great writing skills and perfect grammar
Great social skills
Must understand all social media platforms and how to monitor analytics
Willingness to learn and improve
Loves working as part of a team
Organised and motivated
Excellent time management skills (there’s a lot to juggle)
In order to apply for this post please complete the short application form here and try to give us as much insight into your skill set
and what you would bring to J P Gardner & Associates.