The Peachy Keen Package
This is the ‘Starting to Grow’ Social Media Package: The Peachy Keen ~ which will give you 10 posts per week ~ usually Monday to Friday, but we can schedule across a weekend if requested. Whilst most clients use this package to expand upon their Facebook success and branch out to Instagram or Linkedin, we are able to spread your weekly posts across more than 2 social media platforms under the Peachy Keen package. In order for this to happen, we will need to ensure that your chosen platforms are set up on our content planner & scheduling system. For this, there is a set-up charge of £147+VAT per platform.
Please note that social media platforms now have a ‘newsfeed’ and a ‘stories or reels’ option, so we will ensure that your content takes this into consideration. All social media contracts will incur a final fee of £97+VAT per platform at the end of the contract, in order to return platform authority to the company. If you are hoping to boost your posts or run targeted ads on your social media platforms, please ensure that you have set up a Business Account & Ad Account on Meta. If you are unsure how to do this, read our blog here. Once your accounts are in place (for which you will need to add a payment method, as once the ads are prepared and running, the PPC will come directly via your ad account) JP Gardner & Associates will be able to work as a partner on your account.
What you get
Peachy Keen Social Package
- Set up and management of two social platforms of your choice (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest or Google My Business)*
- Monthly content planning & scheduling to the relevant target audience for your chosen platforms.
- Bespoke posts to both platforms daily (Mon to Fri)
- Jane Gardner’s industry expertise for informative, accurate industry news posts
- A monthly bespoke blog post or news article optimised for search (SEO) to share across your chosen platforms
- Engagement monitored and daily interaction to proactively build your audience
- Dedicated account management with telephone support during office hours
- Annual analytics and overview
- £747 pcm + VAT – minimum contract is 6-months
*We are happy to utilise more than 2 social platforms for your daily posts, we can post the most relevant content on the best platform. After working with you for a while we will be able to establish the best days for each platform according to when your fans or followers are online.
At the start of our business journey together, we will get to know you, your brand and vision, and we’ll plan your perfect audience. We can then update your social pages daily in order to build your audience and, most importantly, engage with it. Our aim is to present your agency as the leading choice in your area and the absolute local expert in your field.
We use graphics platforms to ensure that your posts really do stand out and catch the eye of the viewer. We do rely on you to work with us on the raw material, be that property / area photos, staff / office pictures and – wherever possible – video content. We will take that material and design it to your branding, whilst utilising the algorithms of each platform you are working on.
Think of your social newsfeeds as your shop window, the place were potential clients browse and learn about you. We help to get your message across, it is a subtle process and sometimes can take months to deliver the message, so we will be consistent, patient and engaging all of the time. New business will follow, and raving fans will be made.
… so you can concentrate on selling or renting homes
Posting on social media platforms takes time and effort, along with consistency and lots of preparation. That is why you should outsource your social media to property experts, those who have been in your shoes and know the business inside out. That is why we are unique in our field, and why you can trust us to hit the spot time and again.
Ready to grow your social media?
Maybe now is the time to expand your social media reach to more platforms. Remember that each different social platform has a different audience, and, as such, requires different content. That is why we do not advocate for you to link social platforms and post the same content.
- FACEBOOK: Local people get to know you, the people behind your brand, how you interact with your local community and the culture of your business.
- INSTAGRAM: Beautiful images, relevant hashtags and lots of short-form video content to drive engagement.
- LINKEDIN: Connect with your clients, showcase your expertise, discuss business matters and share your company content with your own connections.
- TWITTER: Have your say, report news, keep people up to date as things are happening, and have a bit of fun & banter.
- TIKTOK: Video, video, video content – every day. Use trending sounds and formats.
Ready to take the next step? CLICK HERE
TO SIGN UP PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM: