Additional items to go with your social media packages
- Social Strategy Meeting (on-site – 3 hours) £350+ VAT each
- Weekly Skype Call (1 hour) £75+ VAT each
- Daily Whatsapp Group reminder £20+ VAT pcm
- Banner Changes (your design) £15+ VAT
- Banner Charges – our design @ £35+ VAT per hour
- Newsletter Collation & Sending (Mailchimp) £60+ VAT
- Newsletter Template Set-up Charged @ £175+ VAT
- Additional Blogs £95 + VAT each
- Publishing your own blog content onto your website £35+ VAT each
- Sourcing and licensing stock images for use online £15.99+VAT each
- Additional Social Platform set-up £97+ VAT one-off
- Additional Social Platform daily post (Mon-Fri) £147+ VAT pcm
- Video for Social Footage (4 hours filming + 1 day of editing*) £675+ VAT
- Video Captions for Facebook or Youtube £7.50+VAT /minute of footage
- Additional filming and editing is charged at £68.75 +VAT / hour
- Facebook Paid Ads (targeted – not newsfeed posts) £175+VAT set up / ad + budget (£250 min / month)
What the buzz is all about
Dawsons Estate Agents
Dawson is a 7 branch agency based in Swansea, South Wales. They have large new homes, commercial, auction, lettings & sales teams and Fine & Country franchise in Mumbles. They utilise 3 social platforms, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and have a quarterly video day with social strategy meeting at their offices in South Wales.
“Jane is a breath of fresh air to our marketing here at Dawsons. Having been in the trade for some time, Jane understands our social media needs perfectly to ensure our brand is marketed in the best possible way. She has quickly settled into a routine with our team, setting up a WhatsApp group with both our marketing team and an office group to ensure all information gets spread quickly and efficiently to maximise our brand awareness.” Ricky Purdy, Lettings Director
Northfields Estate Agents
Northfields Estates have our Peachy Keen package and keep abreast of all community goings on with a weekly blog and lots of social interaction with other local businesses. The staff love to be recognised for their achievements on social media and we have a regular staff spotlight feature which always brings a lot of engagement. As one of our longest serving clients, Northfields have delighted in the ROI achieved and also have a monthly video package plus website CMS and updates.
“Jane understands the culture of the business and our customers. She liaises with our team regularly and is an integral part of the business. She quickly responds to market changes and relevant local news on our social media platforms. I would personally highly recommend her.” Richard Palfreeman, CEO
Paramount Properties have our Eat Your Heart Out package alongside our monthly video package. They find that traffic to their website increases month on month from social media and their entire team have totally bought into the social concept, so the platform is exceptionally good for staff content.
“Video has been a fantastic addition to our business, adding personality to our brand and helping our customers put names to faces. The videos can be fun and light-hearted, or more informative, and although some of our staff aren’t creative, JP Gardner and the team always get the best out of the team on camera. The increase in traffic to our website, by being able to use these videos across all of our social media profiles, has been amazing and the return on investment is well worth it.”
Reagan Bradley, Operations Director
Maxine Lester Lettings & Property Management
Maxine Lester is a specialised lettings & property management agency based in St Ives, Cambs. We have built a new WordPress website and filled it with amazing content, we write a weekly blog, often from Ted & Smudge the office dogs (with a twist). We post daily to Facebook & Instagram and sent monthly newsletters via Mailchimp.
“Until we tried Jane we didn’t realise how far off the mark we had been with our digital marketing. Every week she comes up with fresh and on-trend ideas to promote our business and our social engagement has increased by a whopping 527%.”
Maxine Lester, CEO