Why using JP Gardner & Associates to provide your business video production can help your website search engine optimisation and bring you more customers:-
Over the past few years I have worked really hard on promoting my company’s property listings via video, and making them readily accessible through various promotional tools such as Virool campaigns, whilst utilising relevant keywords for optimum search engine ranking. It has taken a lot of hard work to get the best results and many hours of study to fully understand the workings behind the scenes, getting the process in place to provide these videos as cheaply as possible without too much compromise on quality.
I wanted to ensure that the videos mirrored our company brand, bringing the staff into the mix for the property introduction or the walk-through on larger properties. In addition I wanted to get the staff used to being in front of the camera, and able to offer customers information on the property market, the area, ‘how to’ guides for property maintenance, or getting ready to market, recruitment drives and just having fun in their work environment. In addition training a member of staff to take and edit the videos so that we could ensure the majority of our properties could benefit from this service, without having to pay high prices for outsourced camera-work.
Today I had a look at the various YouTube Channels for some of the top estate agencies in the UK and some of the larger International agencies, and it was such a surprise to see how many STILL don’t incorporate video at all or to any great extent and how many are not doing a great job with the videos they are promoting.
I wanted to share some statistics about video, which might offer a change in perception and attitude… I hope so because I truly believe that video IS the future of estate agency! I am now available to help other agencies to achieve success using video for their property listings so have a read and let me know when you are ready to start using this fantastic medium…
Did you know…?
- Video increases the customer’s understanding of your product or service by 74%.
- 1/3 of all online activity is spent watching video.
- Every day 100 million internet users watch an online video.
- 6 billion hours of video are watched on YouTube every month.
- 1 billion videos are watched on Facebook every day – increasing at a rate of 50% every 6 months.
- 2/3rd of people watching video are using a mobile device.
- Estate agency lisitings with a video will receive 403% more enquiries than those without one.
- 80% of website visitors will watch a video vs only 20% who will read content in its entirety.
- You are 50 times more likely to get your website on page one of a search engine if you include video.
- Click through rate increases by 2-3 times if an email includes a video.
- 75% of users visit a company’s website after viewing one of their videos.
- 26% of people will look for more information on your product or service after watching a video advertisement.
- 12% will purchase your product or service after watching a video advertisement.
Content courtesy of Digital Sherpa
If you have read all of the above and want to know more about video for property, please call 01923 286553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.